Sunday, November 11, 2007

NO BITING!



MY SON BIT ME! AND I HAVE THE MARK TO PROVE IT!

OK, SO MAYBE I ASKED FOR IT...WE WERE ROUGH HOUSING, AND PLAYIN', I PRETENDED THAT I WAS EATING HIS LEG, AND SAID, THAT IT TASTED LIKE CHICKEN YUMM....WELL, HE WANTED TO SEE IF I TASTED LIKE CHICKEN TOO I GUESS. HE BIT ME. ON THE BACK. IT BROKE THE SKIN. THAT MARK IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A QUARTER. IT HURTS. I DONT PLAY LIKE I AM EATING ANYTHING ANYMORE.

5 comments:

KayStar said...

I think Anson needs someone to tell his side of the story... Drew bit Anson first, well Drew didn't bite him but he pretended too, and Anson does not know the difference. And Drew must not know the difference between a Dime and a Quarter, because it is a small bite mark, the size of a dime or a penny, not a quarter..... And yes, drew talked about how much the bite mark hurt ALL NIGHT! I just think he brought it on him self, and Drew should not be teaching Anson to bite, even if it was pretend.....

~ Amy said...

I never laughed out loud so hard in my life! First Drew's blog and then Kay's comment. Hilar! Evan once had a biting problem too. I had bruises and bite marks to prove it once upon a time. And those suckers hurt more than they look like they do! Trust me! I even had some bites through sweatshirts that hurt like the dickens! Mad went through a terrible pinching phase but I think the bites from Evan were worse. I didn't intentionally provoke my kids though... Well, I knew anytime I was sitting at the computer I was just about guaranteed to be pinched. But luckily those days are over (I hope!).

DREW said...

Ok if i had someone here that was willing to hold a QUARTER up to my back, i would take another picture.

KayStar said...

I offered to hold a dime, and he ran away.....

Tyna-Minet said...

Ha ha ha, this is fabulous. I can't wait to see you guys. I'll be in town tomorrow!!