Thursday, November 29, 2007

Anti-Kerby (sorry mom)







For months now Kay has been saying that she wants me to buy her a Kerby. for some reason there was a door to door salesman that came around and got Kay all excited about the mighty Kerby.........$1200.00 for the basics? i don't think so! well i met her somewhere in the middle. i finally caved in and got her a new Hoover Wind tunnel II. It was around $300 once taxes and shipping were added into it. I must say....if I've got to pay more than $100 on a dirt sucking machine, this is a good one. here are some pictures. the carpet had been vacuumed before it arrived, and this was done after we had "cleaned" the carpet with our old vacuum. it has a hepa filter that cleans it's self every 6 seconds. that is the very very fine dirt on my fingers. it was finer than sawdust. then everything else collects in a Handy dandy bag less compartment.

3 comments:

~ Amy said...

You got ALL that out of the carpet AFTER you had vacuumed with the old one? Maybe I need to update my wish list.

KayStar said...

i still want a kerby... maybe after this one dies.... but i am happy to see that drew loves my christmas present! and yes amy... for real... you would never beleive "you get what you pay for"

Mom said...

Hey, it's Ok to be anti-Kirby. I was for a long time. I have to say though that I do like mine. I like it because it does suck up a lot of dirt, and I don't have to rent carpet cleaners anymore.