Saturday, December 30, 2006

Good finds part 1


Ok so I have taken up a new "HOBBY". I got a little extra money for Christmas, and I bought myself a Metal Detector. Do you remember the TV commercials for the "Whites" metal detector? Well I got one. It is a mid-range detector, the Prizm III.

Kay has always made fun of the people on that commercial because they she found out that I had bought one, she just rolled her eyes. So, I am going to post everything I find, along with when and where, just to show how fun it is.


I started off easy. The back yard! I found an old metal washer the size of a quarter, a folded up piece of soda can, and this, a bullet shell. It's not all that old, and I don't think I would even get 1/2 a cent for it down at the metal recycling plant, but hey, it's my first find.

On the butt end of it, it says, "SUPER-X 300 SAV." not sure what it means, but there you go. I spent about 1/2 an hour in the back yard to get it.




No comments: